Maureen M. Morey Broker, GRI, SFR
Licensed Full Time Realtor® Since 1984
“I Listen to Your Needs!”
I have chosen this career because I love real estate. When someone loves what they do it is done whole heartedly and successfully. I am client driven and service oriented offering Premier Service and quality assistance throughout your transaction.
SELLERS: I effectively market your home to MAXIMIZE opportunities, generate interest, and negotiate from a position of strength. I choose up to the minute marketing techniques which maximize your opportunities for success.
BUYERS: I strive to get you into the HOME OF YOUR CHOICE within your time frame and at the best possible price. My negotiating skills will help you succeed in this major purchase.
I am your “Partner for Success” – a trained Realtor® who will help you make a wise investment for your future.
• Superior negotiating skills
• Optimum communication skills to facilitate your transaction
• 29 Years of Satisfied Clients
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND BACKGROUND
• North Shore resident for 40 years
• Glenview Chamber of Commerce Business Person of the Year 2000
• Optimist Service Club of Glenview (serving youth of community) past member
• Koenig and Strey Chairman’s Award
• Past Chairman of the Glenview Chamber of Commerce
• Serving Chicagoland and the North Shore including Cook and Lake counties
“[In a home] You’re making an investment in what could be the most important asset you’ll ever have. The right moment is when you know where you’re going to live for a while, when you find the home that fits your family, and when it’s at level that fits in with your income and ability to make a down payment and then I would get a very long mortgage… 30-year mortgage and the rate will be fabulous, and there is no sense waiting if those conditions exist."
- Warren Buffett, chairman and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway Inc.